Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines and soften creases, enhance facial contours or face lifting.
What can be done with Fillers?
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth ( marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
- Improve symmetry among facial features
- Improve the look of the hands and fingers
- Diminish the lines of the neck
How long does it last?
Fillers will last depend on the product, the area of treatment, and the patient. Generally speaking, the denser the product is and the more deeply it is injected, the longer it will last. To maintain your results, your doctor will simply repeat treatment, adjusting the amount and techniques as necessary to ensure optimal results. Hyaluronic acid fillers tend to last from 6 to 18 months. Injections to the lips will wear out a little faster than those to the nasolabial folds.
What are fillers made with?