Botox-type injectables can help patients to improve their appearance, not only imparting a more youthful look, but also alleviating an overly concerned look, helping you look better refreshed or even more pleasant. The most commonly treated areas are those where muscle activity influences facial features, such as the Following:
- Glabella lines ( “elevens” or frown lines)
- Wrinkles around the eyes, such as crow’s feet
- Forehead creases
- Corners of the mouth
- A “cobblestoned” appearance to the chin
- Vertical Neck bands
- Excess sweating
When can I see results? : It takes from 5 days till 14 days till you will get the full effect
What NOT to do after the treatment;
- DO NOT Massage the area for 2 weeks
- DO NOT bend for 4 hours after the treatment.
- No Laser treatment or Hydra facial for one week after.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The wrinkle-reducing effects from botulin treatments will vary depending on the patient, the area treated, and the product used, but results will typically last anywhere from 3 to 6 months.